My very first kiss. - Gay story




Something I'll probably never ignore is initially I kissed another boy. I had just come out (age 16) and me and this other boy my age had been doing a little teasing with each other. It was so crazy because neither of us had ever kissed another guy.

I believed he was so lovely and his mouth were complete and completely kissable (you know the kind).

I was at his home one day after university and we were viewing something on TV, seated on the couch together.

There were some snacks or salty snacks on the desk next to the couch on my end, and instead of asking me to side him the dish (which I'm grateful he didn't), he achieved over me and type of lingered there trying to get a few.

Well, since his go was right there in my chest area, what could I do but get his go and convert it experiencing me and begin the kiss him. I type of amazed myself for being so strong but I think I realized he wouldn't thoughts since we had flirted some with each other in university.

I don't know what occurred to the snacks he had in his arms, but I do keep in thoughts what occurred to our mouth. It seemed like we we're going at it for a lengthy period but it was probably only a few moments. Then our arms went everywhere. It was like everything was booming all at once!

It was also initially I ever sensed another male's hard-on or had another boy experience mine! Or at least I think that's what we sensed since there was that dual hurdle of our lingerie and denims. We were probably just sensation up those creases you get in your denims when you sit down.

But, wouldn't you know, his sis came in the entrance about that period (we were in the space next to the top side door) so she didn't see anything!

But can you think about how completely absurd we probably seemed when she walked in the space to say "hi"? I mean how do you get your respiration returning under management, your outfits sorted, your locks in position and cover up your boner, and look completely nonchalant?

So, she just smiled and went upper level, and we just considered each other and rush out laughing!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu